History of the Club which was founded in 1938
     
Home Page

Facilities Page

History Page

Photo Page

Swim Page

View Guestbook Page

Guestbook Page

Favourite Links Page

 
History
The Club was started in 1938 and its initial site was at Old Highfield on the Fenwick Moor off the A77 between Glasgow and Kilmarnock. A less than congenial spot to practice naturism it would be hard to imagine. The founders must have been a hardy bunch. By the late 1940's, the club had moved to an island on Loch Lomond. Over the next few years, a couple of sites on the island were used for naturist pursuits until the club settled at its present location.